Friday, July 4, 2014

Favorite Things Friday


Happy 4th of July! 

It's no surprise that one of my  favorite things to do is SHOP. So in honor of all the 4th of July sales I've put together a list of can't miss sales and included a few things on my wish list. Have a happy and safe 4th. 

J. Crew is offering an extra 40% off sale styles with code SHOPMORE, I have my eye on this pair of denim shorts, espadrilles, and this cute little white skirt you really cannot be the price on the skirt!

ASOS is offering 20% off full price styles with code PARTYINTHEUSA. I just pulled the trigger on this pair of Birkenstock sandals and could not be more excited for them to come in the mail. This gingham dress and classic black swing dress are other top picks of mine. 

Nordstrom Rack is clearing the racks and offering 25% off all clearance styles. Did you know you can now shop the Rack online? Check it out here but for the best finds I recommend checking out the retail location. A few of my favorite rack finds have been a Longchamp Le Pliage tote ($35), navy blue sequin Diane von Furstenberg ($10!), and a pair of Ugg slippers ($36).

Anthropologie is in full swing of their summer tag sale and is now offering an additional 20% off sale styles. Just use code BUZZ20 at checkout. I love this top, shift dress, and these fun wide leg pant 


Thanks for reading, 
L


Source
1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...