Monday, July 21, 2014

Navy Midi & Crop


Happy Monday, I hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend. B and I returned yesterday from a weekend in Eastern Washington. We attended a friends wedding and stayed at an adorable B&B in Chelan. The wedding was spectacular, gorgeous weather, beautiful venue, terrific food, and a glowing couple. 

I love when a particular clothing item is "fun" to wear. Well, this midi skirt and crop top are just that... FUN! I picked both up at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale after a glowing recommendation from sister. Although, I had a special occasion to wear this look I'm excited to be able to mix and match the pieces throughout the rest of summer and of course into fall/winter.







:: Shop The Post ::

Topshop Midi Skirt & Crop Top // J. Crew Sandals (similar) // Banago for Tommy Bahama Clutch // J. Crew Earrings (similar) 


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's By Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...