Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Be My Valentine



Valentine's Day... you either love it or you hate it. I fall right in the middle of those two extremes. I love wearing red and pink together on Feb 14th, I love getting a few presents from my mom and hubby, and I love the sweet treats associated with the day- hello chocolate! On the other hand, sometimes the hype is just too much; like spending a fortune on gifts and a nice dinner. I've pulled some of my favorite finds {that happen to match my Valentine's Day theme of red and pink} under $50! I love gifting {and getting} items like these because they aren't necessarily things you would purchase for yourself. 

What are your thoughts on Valentine's Day? 




Thanks for reading, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...