Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Beauty Basics Monthly {Beauty}

 

I recently started using a cream blush and I will never go back to powder. I love the way Make Up For Ever creates a dewy rosiness that just cannot be achieved with a powder. I use 210 - cool pink but cannot wait to try another color, maybe 410 - coral will be next. 

Lancome defincils is by far the best mascara I have ever used! Although, it's a bit pricey its totally worth it. It never clumps and is easy to remove at the end of the day. Make sure to check out Nordstrom's mascara sale, buy 2 get 1 free! It's an incredible promotion and only happens twice a year. So mark your calendars the next sale happens the end of May{one day only}.




Yes, you read that right- Whole Foods is where I purchase my body lotion. I became obsessed with lavender after a trip to a lavender farm and wanted to incorporate the scent into my daily routine. I accidentally came across this lotion while browsing the healthcare section and was blown away by the price tag {around $6 if you can score it on sale}. I decided to give it a try and have been using it ever since. It's a light weight lotion and is perfect for everyday use. {Only sold in store- I promise it's worth a trip}



Thanks for reading, 
L



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...