Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Neon Sneakers


I am so excited to be sharing my new favorite sneakers with you today! My girlfriend and I spotted them in the J.Crew catalog a couple weeks back, but then I saw them in person I knew they were going to be a new favorite. I have always wanted to buy a pair of fun sneakers from J.Crew, but there were never any that I loved...until these :) Neon is actually very versatile and what a fun way to jazz up these winter months! And the best part is, they are super comfortable! Have an awesome day everyone. 









:: Shop the Post :: 

J.Crew x New Balance Sneakers // J.Crew Pixie Pants // J.Crew Chambray // J.Crew Quilted Jacket (similar here) // Marc by Marc Jacobs Scarf (similar here & here) // Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbag // Ray Ban Sunnies

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...