Monday, February 2, 2015

Think Pink


Happy Monday! 

I'm combining two of my favorite pieces from this fall - my swing dress (last seen here) and my cozy blanket scarf (last seen here). These items can be wore countless ways. I swear I've worn this swing dress a dozen times; between layering button downs underneath or various jackets the combinations are endless. In my efforts to shop more strategically, buying less but not sacrificing quality these versatile pieces are my saving grace. Before I buy something I have been challenging myself to think of at least three ways in which I could style the piece if nothing comes to mind I will leave the item behind. I challenge you to try that technique this month! I cannot wait to hear what you come up with.








:: Shop The Post ::


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's By Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...