Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Favorite Lip Colors


I hope you all are having a wonderful week! It has been so cold here in MN, so we are looking forward to the slight warm up over the weekend. Finding a lip color that you love and that looks good on your skin tone is a difficult task. So I am excited to share my tried and true favorites. After years of trying different colors, shades, brands, lipsticks vs. glosses...I finally feel like I've found the perfect coral, hot pink, everyday, light pink/natural, and red looks. The great thing about investing in high quality lip colors is they last forever, look beautiful on, and don't dry out your lips (this is especially important with lipsticks). Have a blessed day everyone! 

{Coral Lip}


{Hot Pink Lip}
NARS Schiap Lipstick // I usually pair this with Aveda's Lip Saver (favorite chapstick ever)


{Everyday Lip}
Sisley Paris 'Phyto-Lip Twist' (A new favorite; I can't get enough of it and use it all the time. Bonus, it lasts forever)


{Red Lip}


{Light Pink/Natural Lip}



With Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...