Friday, February 20, 2015

Spring Break Wish List


When this time of year rolls around, it seems that we all we want is warmer weather and some vitamin D. Taking a trip down south when you live in MN is such a blessing and helps you to be able to finish the rest of the winter (winters seem to last until May around here...unfortunately). P and I are headed to warmer weather in a few short weeks and we cannot wait to get away. It is important to make good decisions about what you purchase, buying things that you not only will wear on your trip but all throughout the summer months ahead - timeless basics, which is something L and I are focusing on. Here are some of the items I have my eye on from J.Crew :) I will keep you posted on which ones I decide to get! Happy Friday everyone, have a wonderful weekend. 




:: Shop the post :: 

Mar Y Sol x J.Crew Caracas Tote // J.Crew Embroidered Tunic (saw this in person, a great cover-up) // Hayes Suede Sandals // J.Crew Sailor Stripe Bandeau Bikini (I want the navy/white stripe)

With Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...