Monday, April 27, 2015

Denim on Denim


Happy Monday!

I find that when I'm lacking the inspiration to put together an outfit (this seems to happen a lot on the weekends) I gravitate towards my tried and true denim pieces. I've sourced quit the collection and continually look for pieces to add as I know they are work horses in my wardrobe. This weekend was denim packed! I typically never pair my denim jacket with denim jeans but it just felt so right. Since the washes are completely different, it helped make the look work. What are some of your tried and true wardrobe pieces? Any denim favorites?







:: Shop The Post ::

J.Crew Denim Jacket (similar) // J.Crew Shirt (similar) // Rag & Bone Denim // J.Crew Flats (similar) // Cambridge Satchel via GILT - shop here // Stella & Dot Necklace 


Thanks for reading, 
L

Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...