Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Out & About


P and I had a wonderful long weekend celebrating the death and resurrection of Jesus with our loved ones. We had our annual Easter egg hunt at my parents' house with my extended family and then were able to see both of our families on Easter, eating the traditional ham and cheesy potatoes and just enjoying one another's company. P and I were also able to tackle a ton of projects around the house. I went through my closet and have quite a few bags ready to donate. I really tried to focus on only keeping what I love and what I actually wear; I got rid of the rest. I went through every nook and cranny of our house and purged as well - organizing and cleaning. It feels great to head back to work today knowing that my spring house projects are complete. I am ready to soak up the last weeks of the school year with my kiddos! Blessings to you all today. 













:: Shop the Post :: 

J.Crew Sweater (similar here) // AG Jeans // Target Tank // Mar Y Sol x J.Crew Tote // Tory Burch Sandals (similar here) // Anthropologie Necklace (similar here) // Ray Ban Sunnies // Kate Spade Watch // Prestonmade Bangle

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...