Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Jamberry {Beauty}





Happy Wednesday Friends!

 I'm excited to finally be sharing about my Jamberry experience. I was introduced to the product through Tess Robert who is a consultant for the brand. As someone who follows A&L she knew I would thoroughly enjoy the product and she was gracious enough to send me a few to sample. I received an assortment of patterns but was instantly drawn to the floral design. I love how creative you can be with Jamberry - I stuck with a classic look and paired the floral design to just one of my nails as an accent. Although, I stuck with an accent nail Jamberry can easily be applied to all of your nails! The possibility are endless and the options for designs are vast! Application was a breeze and the best part... no waiting for your nails to dry!

If you are interested in connecting with Tessa to learn more about Jamberry you can connect with her here.


Thanks for reading, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...