Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring has Sprung


Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend. This was the look I wore to church and  out to brunch. Although, it was a little cool I still managed with open toe shoes and a dress. It was Easter after all so dresses and pastels were a must! I recently picked up this classic white shirt dress at the LOFT (scoring it at 50% off) the simplicity of it is perfect for mixing and matching. I plan on living in it this summer whether to work or more casually on the weekends it's perfect 'classic' to add to my streamlined wardrobe.











:: Shop The Post ::

LOFT Dress // Ann Taylor Topper (similar Splurge & Save) // J.Crew Wedges (similar) // J.Crew Clutch (similar) // Design Darling Earrings 


Thanks for reading, 
L

Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...