Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Romper Love


Rompers...what can I say?! I have always loved them, but have never been able to find one that fits me quite right, until this amazing closet basic! I got it a couple months ago from Anthro for our trip to the BVI (see post here). It is the perfect thing to throw on for a fun dinner out or a day of shopping, and can be jazzed up with wedges, or worn super relaxed like I showed here. Add some jewelry or a fun bag and you are good to go! I love the fact that its black, as opposed to a trendier pattern, because I know it will be a closet staple for years to come. I wore this last night out to dinner with my family. We were able to dine al fresco for the first time this season, making me beyond excited for summer! Have an amazing day everyone! 

















:: Shop the Post ::

Anthropologie Romper // Mar Y Sol x J.Crew Tote // Tory Burch Sandals (similar here) // Chanel Sunnies // Kate Spade Watch (on sale) // Vintage Daisy Earrings // Prestonmade Bangle

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...