Friday, April 10, 2015

Favorite Things Friday








Have you heard of Everlane? Their mission is Modern Basics and providing Radical Transparency into the world of retail production. Learn more about the company here

I read about this company about a year ago and have been following them ever since. For fun behind the scenes snapshots, I highly recommend following their Instagram! I will admit I still haven't pulled the trigger on anything... yet. But this t-shirt (their first ever product) and this adorable shirt dress from their new structured line is calling my name as perfect Summer staples. If you are looking to build your wardrobe with affordable and quality basics Everlane is the place to do it. 


Thanks for reading, 
L






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...