Thursday, May 14, 2015

Cream Cheese Pound Cake w/ Rhubarb Strawberry Compote {Food}


Last week my sister and I were brainstorming ideas to cook for Mother's Day. Typically we are with my husband's family for lunch and my family for dinner. This year my sister did the main course and I was in charge of dessert. I have mentioned by absolute love for Cook's Country magazine before, and I will say it again - I love it! The recipes are always spot on and there are many easier options for week nights, as well as meals for special occasions as well. This cream cheese pound cake was to die for (I have been eating it for breakfast the last couple mornings with my coffee, it's that good). I topped it off with some homemade rhubarb strawberry compote with fresh rhubarb from our garden. The recipes were both easy to make and as my husband said on Sunday, will be an Anderson staple from now on :) Have a  great day everyone!  





With Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...