Thursday, May 21, 2015

Spring Cabin Getaway {Lifestyle}


Last weekend P and I headed north with my parents to get our cabin ready for summer. We tried the new Voyageur Brewing Company in Grand Marais on our way up the trail on Friday night and absolutely loved it. Saturday was a gorgeous day, so we laid on the dock reading, relaxing, and enjoying being together - my favorite things about the cabin. We made some delicious pomegranate mojitos and corn on the grill for dinner (recipes coming soon to the blog). On Sunday we hit up our favorite Sydney's Custard for my favorite ice cream treat - a raspberry and heath sydnami :) I cannot wait for summer, which for me starts today! Have a great day everyone. 


















With Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...