Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Panama Stripes


I love today's look because it combines two of my ultimate favorites - my panama hat and striped cropped sweatshirt. I love the ease of waking up on a Saturday morning and throwing this on to go and meet one of my girlfriends for coffee. It's simple and timeless, which is what L and I are so passionate about. If you are looking for a couple key investment pieces for spring and summer, these would be two of my votes. Have a great day everyone!  















:: Shop the Post :: 

Anthropologie Striped Sweatshirt (similar here & here) // AG Jeans // Panama Hat // Rebecca Minkoff Handbag (similar here) // Ray Ban Aviators // Kate Spade Watch // Prestonmade Bangle

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...