Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Spring Errands


I love today's look because it is one of my go-to favorites for the spring that I throw on to meet my mom for lunch or do errands on a weekend. It is comfy yet put together. These classics like the boyfriend jean shorts, simple black blazer, your favorite white tee, and a fun sneaker are closet staples that are perfect for mix-and-matching, like I did here. The juxtaposition of the relaxed shorts and the structured blazer make it an unexpected combo. I hope you have a blessed day everyone! It is sports day at school today so I am excited to run around and have fun with my kiddos! 












:: Shop the Post :: 

J.Crew Blazer // J.Crew Tee // Paige Boyfriend Jean Shorts (similar here) // Longchamp Bag // J.Crew x New Balance Sneakers (similar here) // Ray Bun Sunnies // Kate Spade Watch (on sale)

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...