Monday, May 11, 2015

Short Story


Happy Monday! Do the weekends seem longer or is is just me? I think its all this nice weather we are having in the lovely PNW!

B and I spend Saturday exploring! We visited Volunteer Park Conservatory and then made a pit stop at the Juice Box. Its been fun finding alternatives to our regular go to of eating out. I wore this laid back look and was thrilled to be in shorts! These are last seasons and I'm on the hunt for a similar pair because they are by far my favorite pair of shorts I have ever owned. The billowy silhouette makes them super flattering especially when sitting! Its hard to go back to my regular shorts after wearing them. J.Crew has some great short styles this year, I'm hoping this pair will be as comfortable as they look! Any great shorts you have your eye on for the season? Please pass any super comfy ones my way!  







:: Shop The Post ::

Thanks for reading,
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...