Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mango Salsa {Food}


Hope everyone is having a great week! Friday can't come soon enough, I'm taking a half day plus my little sis and her boyfriend will be in town for the weekend! 

I'm excited to share this mango salsa with you today. Ever since Brendan and I started Whole30 we have been challenged to find 'fun' food that fit the list of 'can have' items. Early on we discovered 'just mango' from Trader Joe's and fell in love with the natural sweetness of the fruit. So naturally I looked up a few recipes with mango in them and here we are. In my search I not only found a fantastic salsa recipe but also found a great food blog Cookie + Kate. We served the salsa over chicken and boy did that jazz things up!



Thanks for reading, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...