Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Coral



This blouse has become one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. I stumbled across it at Nordstrom awhile back with my mom and couldn't get it off my mind. Not only is it one of my favorite colors (coral), but also one of my favorite brands, Joie. Joie combines chic style with comfortable fabrics and great patterns. I am always looking out for it on the sale racks at Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack; you can find amazing designer pieces at great prices when you hit the sales right. I love this blouse paired with skinny jeans and wedges, or a simple pencil skirt. The tie in the front adds that little something special. I can't wait to wear it throughout this summer!










: : Shop the Post : : 


Photos by Preston Anderson


Love this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...