Friday, May 23, 2014

Favorite Things Friday



I am a little bit obsessed with paper products. I love cute pads of paper, binders, planners, business cards, and clipboards. In college I remember searching for a planner and organizer everywhere. I wanted something professional, fun, and colorful. I eventually stumbled across a beautiful one by russel + hazel at a little store in downtown White Bear Lake. What makes a planner beautiful you ask? Awesome colors and patterns, sturdy fabrics, and chic design. Since then I have fallen in love with the Minnesota based brand russell + hazel. They recently opened a new store at the Galleria and I love it. I have many of their binders and planners, and during the months planning my wedding, I used their wedding planner system (it is amazing). Russel + hazel also has great acrylic desk pieces, fun storage ideas, and great leather accessories. I cannot get enough of this favorite thing! 



Sources 
1 // 2 // 3

With Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...