Friday, May 9, 2014

Favorite Things Friday


One of my favorite things is the glassware at Anthropologie. Everything from the beautifully cut glass goblets to the antique wine glasses and the timeless tumblers. It all just makes me want to entertain and create beautiful cocktails. Some of my favorites that I have at home are the opalescent green tumblers (below) and the sparkle-trimmed tumblers (below). I love to use the green glasses for wine or a summer cocktail and the gold-rimmed glasses for a winter sangria. They are a wonderful investment piece that you will use for entertaining as well as a weeknight evening in. One tip I have is signing up for the Anthro program where you will receive 15% off one purchase during the month of your birthday. I have invested in my glasses during that time. 




: : Shop the Post : : 


: : Sources : : 

1 // 2 // 3

With Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...