Monday, May 19, 2014

Lilly Love


It's officially wedding season so I wanted to share a look appropriate for any summer wedding. I love the bold color and pattern in this Lilly Pulitzer number, bright colors are a must for summer and Lilly does color like no one else. The piece I'm wearing is a few years old but I love their current line of dresses- all very wedding guest appropriate. Be sure to check out my favorites here, here, and here

How many wedding are you planning on attending this year? Any go to designers you run to when in need of the perfect look?  

Have a wonderful Monday!









:: Shop The Post ::

Lilly Pulitzer Dress old // SJP Bobbie Heels // Stella & Dot Necklace // J. Crew Ring old // J. Crew Clutch old (similar)


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz 

1 comment:

  1. Love the brights! 4 weddings, do I win? : ) Also, saw a jumpsuit/denim jacket combo in Fremont today, right in style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...