Friday, May 16, 2014

Favorite Things Friday



Happy Friday! I don't know about you but I'm ready to get this weekend started! On this lovely Friday I'm excited to share with you a favorite thing that I don't actually own but have been obsessing over for weeks now. I'm dying over the amazing variety and uniqueness of fashion rings. I've never been a ring person but I love the daintiness that these rings provide. I've listed my favorites below from a few sites that have amazing selections at great prices. The selections highlighted in pink are the ones I'm considering. More to come when I finally pull the trigger on one of these beauties. 

:: Favorite Fashion Rings ::

1 // 2 // 3 

1 // 2 // 3

1


Thanks for reading, 
L


Picture Source
1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...