Monday, May 12, 2014

Jumpsuit Style #1 Casual


I finally did it, I splurged on a jumpsuit and could not be happier! After obsessing over them for months I was pleasantly surprised to find one at Banana Republic. I stumbled along it initially while just browsing during a lunch break and made a mental note to check it out online. It was finally posted about a week later and loved the way it draped on the model so I hurried back to the store to try it on. They had just one left in my size and were running a $50 off deal with any purchase of $100 or more so I knew it was meant to be. For this post I paired it with my trusty jean jacket and flats for a laid back everyday look. I found the jumpsuit to be amazingly comfortable and cannot wait to wear it to work.  

Later this week I will show you how I styled it for a glam night out. 

I'm now obsessing over these two adorable rompers- be sure to check them out here and here. Have a great Monday!









:: Shop The Post :: 



Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...