Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Affordable Artwork {Home}



 I have an ongoing goal for myself to buy, frame, and hang more artwork in our apartment. Because my budget doesn't allow me to buy originals I have found less expensive prints from artists that I love. I also try to find artwork when I'm traveling. While in Alaska my mother in law and I stumbled upon a small art gallery selling local artist's work. It was such a fun experience to pick something out and have a memory from our trip hanging on the wall to look at every day. The prints above are just glimpse into what I look for when picking out art. I love color and phrases but my ultimate motto is to buy what you LOVE.


:: Shop The Post ::

1st Row: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

2nd Row: 5 // 6 // 7 // 8


Thank you for reading, 
L


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...