Thursday, June 12, 2014

Neon // Neon



I love neon! It has been one of those trends that I have embraced since the beginning. Neon is strangely versatile and adds that pop of color to any outfit. I recently got this sweatshirt on sale for $22 at J.Crew (with my teacher discount) and it has been perfect for those cooler summer evenings. This sweatshirt can be dressed down like I've shown here or could be paired with a pencil skirt for work, or a pair of skinny jeans with wedges for an evening out. Cheers to neon! 









J.Crew Sweatshirt (on sale plus 30% off) / / J.Crew Shorts / / Kate Spade Handbag, old (similar here) / / Cole Hann Tennies, old (similar here) / / Chanel Sunnies / / Prestonmade Walnut Ring / / Vintage Turquoise Ring (from my aunt) / / J.Crew Necklace

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...