Monday, June 23, 2014

Oui Mon Cheri


Who else is loving J. Crew's sweatshirts? I have never been a sweatshirt kind of person, even in college I would typically just wear them around the dorm or to bed as they never made me feel very put together. Imagine my surprise when J. Crew started making "cute" sweatshirts, now I know their version of a sweatshirt is more fitted and embellished with fun sayings or jewels but still they are soft, comfortable, and at the end of the day still a sweatshirt! I love A's post on her J. Crew sweatshirt found here. She describes the endless styling options and I could not agree more! Here are a few others I have been eyeing, check them out here and here








:: Shop The Post ::


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...