Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer Crop Top



Happy Tuesday everyone! I am so excited to be sharing these photos today, because my dear Laura and I styled and shot these photos together last weekend when she was in town. I am so thankful we have A&L, but I miss her each and every day. 

I love this outfit for many reasons. L helped me to step outside my comfort zone and shoot this crop top without a long tank underneath (which is how I have always worn it in the past). The colorful top paired with the crisp white jeans is a fabulous and chic summer look. The higher waist on the skinny jeans complements the crop top well. This has quickly become one of my favorite outfits and would be perfect for a lunch outing with friends or a shopping day with my mom.









: : Shop the Post : : 

Anthropologie Crop Top, old (similar here) / / J.Crew Skinny Jeans (on sale) / / Kate Spade Handbag / / Tory Burch Wedges / / Chanel Sunnies / / Prestonmade Bangle

With Love,
A

Photos by Laura Lorentz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...