Friday, June 27, 2014

Favorite Things Friday



For the past couple years I have been in love with gloMinerals makeup, a brand that prides itself on using mineral formulations to protect and heal skin, while offering flawless coverage and fabulous color palettes. This is the makeup I used on my wedding day and continues to be a daily favorite of mine. I recently realized they sell it at my dermatologist also, which encourages my love for these products. The camouflage for hiding blemishes and the under-eye concealer are two of my favorites. I also love the illuminator, pressed base and the bronzer. The thing I love the most about this makeup is that it provides great coverage and lasts all day long! I can't say enough great things, it truly is one of my favorites! Happy Friday everyone. 



: : Shop the Post : : 

GloMinerals Makeup (gloMinerals website or Amazon)

With love,
A

Sources 
1 // 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...