Friday, June 6, 2014

Favorite Things Friday



Where do I even begin in describing my Nespresso?! It all began when I was studying abroad in a couple of different countries in Europe. We were exploring the Champs Élysées in Paris and stumbled into the Nespresso store (see photo below) for a quick coffee to warm up. Nespresso uses capsules that come in many different roasts and intensities and sleek machines to make it possible to make homemade espresso drinks in your home. I fell in love with this concept of lattes and cappuccinos at my disposable, not to mention that they are delicious. 

I finally was able to purchase my Nespresso when it went on sale at Macy's shortly after I got married using wedding gift cards. I make a cappuccino, latte, or an iced drink each morning, and sometimes make a decaf one when I get home from school for a little pick-me-up; I have my husband hooked as well. Watch for the Nespresso machine to go on sale at Macy's or another department store. You will not be disappointed, I can promise you that! 




Gorgeous Nespresso store in Paris; I fell in love the second I walked in.

: : Shop the Post : : 

Nespresso Home Page / / Nespresso Pixie machine (what I have, on sale now at Macy's)

: : Sources : : 
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

With Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...