Friday, January 9, 2015

Favorite Things Friday


Happy Friday everyone! L and I hope that you have had a great week and are ready to gear up for the weekend; we sure are. It has been crazy cold here in MN - I even had a day off of school this week due to extreme, below zero temperatures, so I'm not complaining :) Today we are showcasing one of our favorite boots...our tried and true Hunters! L and I can't get enough of these rain boots. They are what you call practical fashion :) Hunters take us to the office, on errands, hiking up north, and potentially even out to dinner (yes, that has happened to me recently). They are perfect for those rainy Seattle days and for the days when the snow is wet here in Minnesota! Nordies has a fabulous selection. Happy weekend. 



With Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...