Friday, January 23, 2015

Favorite Things Friday


Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have had a wonderful week. It has been a long one for me, so I am looking forward to the weekend. I am so excited to be sharing my love of the Clarisonic with you all because it has completely changed my face. I have always been blessed with great skin, but over the past couple years I have been observing changes in my skin. I always felt like my pores were clogged and I couldn't get them cleaned, and eventually breakouts where inevitable. I recently shared my love of La Mer products (completely life changing and worth every penny), and paired with the Clarisonic I can't imagine a better combination. I use my Clarisonic every evening with LaMer's cleanser. I am sharing my entire beauty routine soon, so stay tuned :) The results have been staggering - my face is completely clear and I rarely get a break out. My face has never felt better! Have an awesome weekend!



:: Shop the Post :: 


With Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...