Monday, January 5, 2015

Sleep Shirt


So technically yes, this is a sleep shirt but it's incredibly soft, comfortable, and completely appropriate for leaving the house in. I have to admit that over this long weekend I've worn it about 3 times! Never the less it comes in a cute stripe pattern and I will definitely be pulling the trigger on it soon. I don't always feel like getting ready on the weekend but its nice to look put together even when out running errands. This shirt accomplishes a pulled together look while still staying easy and with some simple jewelry you have a complete look. Have a great Monday! 


 

:: Shop The Post ::
J.Crew Sleep Shirt {Christmas gift from my little sis} // Gap Denim // Coach Handbag (similar) // Tiffany & Co. Necklace & Bracelet // Sam Edelman Booties // J. Crew Umbrella old loving this one 


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...