Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Thoughtful Savvy Shopping



I've been thinking a lot about simplifying my wardrobe this year. Not only streamlining my current closet but also being extremely selective in what I allow myself to purchase. This is important due to some new financial goals my hubby and I have set {here's to getting rid of that pesky student debt once and for all!} more on that a little later. Budget aside I've decided that its important to LOVE every item you own! Why waste space and money on anything less than a '10'. Right? 

Here's my Lucky 13 must have closet staples. I'm sure you can already check some things off your list. My focus this year is to build a wardrobe that compliments itself, purchasing items I can wear through multiple seasons. So often I make impulse sale purchases that although, are a good deal only are worn a handful of times. 

Here's to a new year, a new perspective, and buying those wish list items we know we will love forever even if it means saving up for them and resisting a sale! 


:: Shop The Post ::

2 comments:

  1. Love that about loving every piece! Less is more, will try to remember that this new year. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It is indeed, trying to hold myself accountable this year is definitely going to be a challenge but I think the end result will be totally worth it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...