Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tuscan Kale Salad



The small group B and I are apart of regularly plans group meals; which is amazing! Every single person in our small group is an amazing cook and or baker so the dinners are always something to talk about. Our theme this time around was 'Southern Style' and I volunteered to make a salad. After an endless search for an authentic 'green leaf salad' I had nothing. Tired of searching I started asking co-workers for their go-to dinner party salads, Thank goodness the Tuscan Kale Salad was presented. With a short list of ingredients and little prep time I was sold. 

The salad got rave reviews and was polished off even among the endless amount of ribs, mac&cheese and cornbread! I think that definitely qualifies it as a crowd pleaser. By the way this isn't a 'Southern Style Salad' but for the sake of the theme the name was temporarily changed to "Southern Kale Salad."



:: Shop The Post ::


Thanks for reading, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...