Monday, March 24, 2014

Cherry Blossoms


Happy Monday my friends! I hope you were able to enjoy the nice spring weather this weekend. B and I were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the beautiful cherry blossom trees at the University of Washington's campus on Sunday. I matched the blossoms with my pink topper jacket- a favorite of mine when the weather starts warming up. I have typically reserved this jacket to wear over dresses on special occasions but the color, shape, and ease of the jacket make it easy to pair with a more casual weekend look. 













:: Shop the Post ::

Ann Taylor Jacket old (similar here & here) // Target Shirt old (similar) // J. Crew Black Denim // J. Crew Clutch old (similar here & here // J. Crew Sandals old (similar) // Talbots Pearl Necklace old (similar here & here)

Thanks for reading,
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...