Thursday, March 13, 2014

Transition to Spring




 The weather has been absolutely beautiful here lately, high 40's and sunny. The heat wave was exactly what we needed as snow-ridden, frozen Minnesotans! This warm up sparked me to move some of my spring clothes to the front of my closet. There are five basics that I use to transition to spring weather: my jean jacket, a floral scarf, a colorful handbag, flats, and ankle pants. I use these transitionary basics to mix and match with some of my winter pieces, and will very soon start to add in some fun summer pieces as well. I am so thankful spring is here, even though there is still snow on the ground! What are some of your favorite spring pieces?










 : : Shop the Post : : 


J.Crew Jean Jacket / / J.Crew Wool Minnie Pants / / J.Crew Tee / / Marc by Marc Jacobs Scarf, old (similar styles here) / / Kate Spade Handbag, old (similar here) / / Tory Burch Flats / / Chanel Sunnies / / Tiffany & Co. Bracelet / / Wrap Bracelet / / Prestonmade Bangle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...