Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Denim on Denim




Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I am showcasing my chambray, which I practically live in (I would wear it daily if I could). It is a basic that can be worn with any type of pattern or color; its versatility is what makes me reach for it so often. I only recently started wearing my chambray with jeans. I love to break up the denim on denim with a fun belt and add some dimension with a great handbag, statement necklace, and pumps. 










: : Shop the Post : :

J.Crew Chambray / / AG Ankle Jeans, old (similar here) / / J.Crew Belt / / Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbag, old (similar styles here) / / Rag & Bone Booties / / Rayban Sunnies / / J.Crew Necklace, old (similar styles here) / / Tiffany & Co. Bracelet / / Prestonmade Bangle 

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...