Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies {Food}


If I had to pick a favorite dessert of all time it would have to be chocolate chip cookies. To be more specific, its the recipe that I'm sharing with you today. I grew up making these cookies with my mom and sisters and I haven't lost my craving for them yet! With such simple ingredients they are extremely easy to whip  up on a moments notice.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 


:: Ingredients ::

1 cup softened butter (room temperature)*
1 egg yoke 
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla 
a pinch of salt
2 cups flour 
1+ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (I always add a little extra)


Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes only, this ensures they will melt in your mouth!
*Make sure your butter is at room temp, if you soften it in the microwave the cookies will come out flat after baking. 

Thanks for reading, 
L

Photo's by Laura and Brendan Lorentz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...