Monday, March 17, 2014

Pop of Pink


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone, don't forget to wear your pop of green today!

 I'd been eyeing this skirt at Anthropologie for a while before pulling the trigger. I'm so glad I did, it's extremely comfortable and has proven to be a great transitional piece in my wardrobe. The first look I'm showcasing with the skirt is a winter/early spring look. It's still chilly in Seattle meaning my tights have been lingering in the front of my drawer a little longer than I expected. With the days getting lighter and longer I'm excited to style this piece for summer... stay tuned. 









:: Shop the Post ::

J. Crew Chambray // Gap Leather Jacket old (similar) // Anthropologie Skirt // DV Booties // HUE tights // Rebecca Minkoff Handbag // PrestonMade Bangle // Timex for J. Crew Watch

Thank you for reading, 
L

Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

1 comment:

  1. I love your booties! If only they had my size! I see they are on sale!

    Love,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...