Monday, August 25, 2014

Bouquets of Sharpened Pencils


Fall is in the air and I couldn't be more excited! Every year as the summer starts to wind down I have a nostalgic feeling towards going back to school. Although, I haven't been a student for some time I continue to follow the September through May "school scheduled" and around this time I'm craving the thought of getting back into a routine. With the thought and feeling of fall on my mind I couldn't help but break out a few layers that are bound to be staples in my closet this season. I'm especially thrilled with the "endless" shirt I picked up at J. Crew, I've been missing a crisp white shirt in my wardrobe for some time now and was excited to see a modern take on such a classic item. 

The title of this post comes from one of my favorite movies... can you guess the movie? I watch it every Fall as it seems to get me in a "fall" state of mind. 











sYxqu5 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
{SMILE its Monday!}


:: Shop The Post ::


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

4 comments:

  1. Love this cropped sweater look! Have been meaning to try it myself!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! My sister convinced me to try it and now I'm hooked.

      Delete
  2. OBSESSED WITH THIS OUTFIT! And these pics are all perfect. And the title too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you, its one of my favorites for fall!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...