Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Life Lately {Lifestyle}

I cannot stop wearing these gold sandals- they seriously go with everything in my closet. {Savvy Shopper Tip: The sandals are still full price online but they are on sale in store. When I spotted them in May they were marked down to $69.99 less 40% -  I paid around $40!}

 B and I stayed at an adorable B&B while in eastern Washington for our friends wedding in July.

 Gorgeous reception at the Stormy Lodge.

 My handsome date for the wedding! B's tie is PrestonMade my Skirt/Top is Topshop {via Nordstrom during the Anniversary Sale} last seen here.

 Our last dinner on our rooftop before saying goodbye to our tiny apartment of 1 1/2 years. Yes, I caved and bought a pair of Birks and I love them! 

Fuel for the big move, thank you Top Pot

 Our new home, we are in love. We are renting the top portion of the duplex. 

Relaxing Sunday- taking a much needed break from all the unpacking and cleaning. I'm almost through with The Vacationers- its the definition of a perfect summer read, I recommend it. 

A little treasure I found while unpacking bathroom stuff, I forgot how much I love the Clinique chubby stick


Thanks for reading,
L


Photo's by Laura Lorentz & Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...