Monday, August 18, 2014

White on White


Happy Monday! B and I fly back to Seattle today after a fun filled weekend in MN. We had a wonderful time celebrating B's sisters wedding and also enjoyed some quality time with our friends and family. 

MN summer weather can be warm, I'm talking hot and humid so in order to beat the heat I packed a variety of lightweight dresses. This linen number was able to keep me cool while outside but the long sleeves were nice for indoor air conditioning. White linen is a summer staple in my book whether its linen pants, tunics or dresses they are perfect for staying comfortable in the summer. 






:: Shop The Post ::
Tommy Bahama Dress // J. Crew Belt (similar) // Tommy Bahama Clutch // Tommy Bahama Bracelet // J. Crew Sandals // Cute Bichon Frise - Forte (family pet)


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Amy & Mary Hendrickson & Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...