Friday, August 22, 2014

Favorite Things Friday


TGIF! I'm so thankful we made it to the weekend- I've said it before but this weekend I'm dedicating all my time to cleaning and organizing our place. As you saw from recent pics its not in the best condition. Wish me luck. 

I've been crazy about Swedish Hasbeens for a little over a year now and have yet to  pull the trigger on a pair. They are a little pricey but I know they are an investment piece I would wear for years to come. I have to  constantly remind myself to stay focused on investment purchases rather then thoughtless sale items or impulse buys. Regardless, even though I don't owed a pair (yet) I still wanted to showcase them as the perfect summer sandal. In general I'm into all  types of Swedish clogs and remembered to bring my traditional Swedish clogs back to Seattle to sport this fall with skinny jeans and over sized sweaters. My clogs are a special keepsake as I wore them as a part of a Swedish costume when I was apart of the Svenskarnas Dag Girls Choir. 




Thanks for reading, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...