Friday, August 29, 2014

Favorite Things Friday



Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have had a great week! We are enjoying our dear friends wedding in southern California this weekend and we are absolutely loving it (pictures to come soon). Today I wanted to share my love for my new hairbrush. When L was in town for a wedding a couple weeks ago, we went to The Wow Bar for her to get her hair done. It was a great adventure and her hair turned out fabulous. We both purchased these round barrel brushes for blow-drying your hair. They have natural bristles that are easy on your hair, and a wooden/cork center that prevents your locks from getting too much heat. Needless to say I love it! It makes my hair super shiny and soft, and makes blow-drying it actually fun! Try it out, I promise you won't be disappointed :) 


: : Shop the Post : : 


With love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...