Thursday, August 7, 2014

How to Display Wedding Keepsakes Part 2 {DIY}


Earlier this summer I wrote my first post on displaying and cherishing keepsakes from your wedding day, focusing on a homemade handkerchief that my mom made for me that I wanted to frame (see post here). For my second post in this series I focused on our beautiful photographs taken by the talented Paper Antler. I wanted to make a smaller, coffee table sized photo book for my parents as a thank-you gift and for a keepsake for them to have. 

I got a small, classy album at Paper Source (it even has tissue in-between each page) and also purchased ivory photo corners. I printed off photos in both 4x6 and 5x7, putting them in order of the events of the day. I focused on pictures and moments that had to deal with my parents and siblings (and obviously my groom and I), to make it most meaningful for my parents. It was a complete success and my mom absolutely loved it! The price was reasonable and the time it took minimal. It would be a great project to do while watching a movie on a Saturday night! 






: : Shop the Post : : 

Paper Source Album / / Ivory Photo Corners (I needed two packs for this book)

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...