Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Eiffel Tower


Every once in awhile there is a piece at Anthropologie that steals my heart because it involves some of my favorite hobbies in the print. I have a sailboat blouse and a tennis sweater in my closet, both of which are some of my favorite pastimes. Earlier this summer, I fell in love with this blouse because it shows different monuments in Europe, from the Eiffel Tower to Big Ben and showcases my love of travel. But I also love that it looks like a simple blouse you could wear to work, but when you look closely you can see that it is so much more! It is fun to have a few graphic items in my wardrobe because my third grade students think it is so fun also :) 







: : Shop the Post : : 

Anthropologie Blouse / / Rag & Bone Jeans / / Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbag (similar here) / / Stuart Weitzman Pumps (similar here) / / Chanel Sunnies / / Prestonmade Bangle

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...